BodySpec DXA TODAY!!! What to Know Before You Scan
1. For maximum accuracy, please wear clothing without metal. This means no bra under wires or zippers. Workout clothes work great! If you have metal implants or other metal devices that you cannot remove, don't worry. The scanner will run just fine, but you may have slightly higher bone density readings from the scanner interpreting the metal as bone.
2. Appointment changes and cancellations are available via the BodySpec websiteup to 24 hours before your test. Simply sign into your BodySpec account using this email address to cancel and reschedule. If you are a no-show for your appointment, your test credit will be lost without refund. In general, BodySpec tests are refundable up to 24 hours before your appointment. The full refund policy is here.
3. Please be on time for your appointment! If you have an emergency or are running late, please call us at 310-601-8184 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. This will help us keep everyone on time.
4. Every person needs their own appointment time to scan. If you're coming with friends or family to scan together, please make sure to get them their own appointment times as well. We will do our best to accommodate walk-ups on the day of but our events often fill up.
5. Due to the nature of our business, our scanning trucks occasionally face risks and hazards, such as traffic accidents. If something happens to the truck or equipment and we can no longer proceed with the scan event, we will email you immediately. At that point, we will gladly help you reschedule or issue a refund if you cannot reschedule.